Las Vegas Motor Speedway Rules
To ensure the safety of all patrons and guests, Las Vegas Motor Speedway has created the following code of conduct and policy guidelines. Please review and follow the rules and policies below as failure to abide by them may result in expulsion from the venue without refund.
If you have any questions, please contact the box office at 1-800-644-4444.
Las Vegas Motor Speedway provides the following accessibility services to guests. Please call 702-632-8006 with any questions.
- Service animals are allowed at the venue. Please call 800-644-4444 at least two weeks before your ticketed event so the staff can make appropriate preparations for your service animal.
- Elevators 2 and 7 are designed to help disabled guests access the handicapped seating areas on the mezzanine level and the two suite levels. These 2 elevators are marked with handicapped signs.
- Wheelchair-accessible restrooms are located throughout the Speedway facility and are marked by wheelchair signage posted at the entrance of the building.
- Handicapped Shuttle Service is available at the following locations at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway:
- Tent in the main Handicapped Parking lot
- Lots 5 and 7 (pass required)
- Between Corporate Partner/Charter Bus lot and Burnout RV lot
- Tram Stop 5 (Taxi & Ride Share Lot)
- Ticket Gates B and E
- Neon Garage infield entry gate
- ADA van service and ADA golf cart shuttle service is avaialable at all designated ADA parking areas or you can simply call 702-632-8006 or text keyword VEGAS, followed by your message, to 69050 and request a ride.
Before entering the venue, guests may have to pass through a security checkpoint. Please allow extra time to get through this checkpoint process so you don’t miss any of the racing action.
Large bags are not allowed in the venue. All bags (camera bags, purses, backpacks, etc) are subject to search upon entering Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
Please have your bag ready for search before entering entrance gates to accelerate the process.
Generally speaking, cameras are allowed as long as they are hand-held and will not disrupt other guests. Drones and remote-controlled cameras are not allowed.
The venue has camping sections for interested guests. Each camping area is staffed with 24-hour security and is either located near a shower house or has shuttles running daily to our restroom/shower facilities. Please call the facility at 1-800-644-4444 for more information.
The venue is proud of hosting events rain or shine. In the case of severe weather or unexpected closures, the venue will attempt to announce it to all guests as soon as possible including details about a postponed date.
If you cannot make it to an event’s new date, please call 1-800-644-4444 to discuss receiving a ticket credit toward a future NASCAR race at any of the SMI Speedways
Food and Beverage Policy
Outside food and beverages are not allowed in the venue, except in the following per guest circumstances.
- One (1) non-alcoholic beverage per guest. The beverage may not exceed 20 ounces and must be contained in a plastic sports bottle, plastic cup, or metal tumbler.
- One (1) food item per guest. Examples include a sandwich, crackers, chips or fruit. Family-sized bags of food are not permitted.
Lost and Found
If you lost an item at the venue, please check in with security for help with finding Las Vegas Motor Speedway’s lost and found department. After the show, please call 1-800-644-4444to to inquire about your missing item. Please provide full contact information and detailed information about your lost property.
Las Vegas Motor Speedway does not claim responsibility for lost or missing items.
The following items are not permitted past the gates.
- Alcoholic beverages (not permitted to enter or exit the gates)
- Backpacks or any bag larger than 18″ x 18″ x 6″
- Balloons and beach balls
- Drones or any type of radio-controlled flying device
- Folding chairs
- Glass or can containers
- Golf carts hoverboards, quads, UTVs, SxS, scooters, skateboards, Segways, dirt bikes or any other similar personal transportation devices (including licensed vehicles that may be street legal)
- Illegal drugs
- Noisemakers or horns
- Pets (except for service animals)
- Stadium seats wider than 18 inches or with arms
- Weapons of any kind
- Any items which pose a safety hazard or can diminish the enjoyment of the event by other guests.
Subject to change without notice
There is no re-entry policy for Las Vegas Motor Speedway. All exits are final.
Smoking, including e-cigarettes and vaporizers, is not permitted within the venue. Please ask the event staff if there is a designated smoking section for your ticketed show or event.